The linking of SAP PM maintenance with syneris enables the immediate display and processing of the associated drawings and documents from any SAP object (functional location, equipment) at the push of a button.
In the SAP master data objects “Functional location” and “Equipment” the user is provided with an additional button to link to syneris. In syneris, the drawings and documents can then be viewed and edited.
The syneris preview feature ensures instant viewing of drawings or documents without the need for the originating system.
- Automatic import and synchronization of the SAP PM structure in syneris
- Starting syneris with corresponding object number of the SAP PM object directly from the functional location, equipment in SAP
- Display of the PM structure in syneris → preview of drawings or documents by powerful syneris preview and viewer features
- Managing and editing document types (drawings, documents) by the syneris PM structure – e.g. redlining via viewer
- Import of drawings or documents by means of automated import routines, by drag & drop or directly from the scanner into the PM structure of syneris
- Generation of plot jobs for transfer to the plot manager
- Version Control
Benefit for the User
- Swift and easy access to drawings or documents via SAP PM
- Paperless editing and detailed structures
- Easy to use, fast administration
- Consistent processing due to many linking options in the CAD, GIS and Office environment